September 1st- 30th or December 1st - 30th 2017
There will be two Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Courses held in September and December 2017, for those who have already learnt Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep Meditation) from the Tradition of Satyananda Bihar Yoga and have been practicing regularly for at least two years.
Yoga Nidra Teachers Training is a rare course and an ideal opportunity to learn how to teach it well from Swamiji who has over 30 years experience in teaching Yoga Nidra and how to teach it. It is for those who love Yoga Nidra and would like to share this gift with others.
Those who complete the course and all assignments successfully will receive a Certificate accredited with YOGA ALLIANCE UK.
Maximum 14 trainees so please register early. 10% non-refundable deposit will secure your spot.
For more information please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Nidra Teachers Training: (200 hrs – 4 weeks)
· Yoga Nidra Foundation – first week 10 hrs, second week 10 hrs
· Yoga Nidra Self Practice – 30 hours
· Advanced Yoga Nidra – 10 hours
· Yoga Nidra – How to teach – 10 hours
· Research & study and quiz - 30 hours total: 100 hours
· Practice teaching sections – 10 hours
· Teach full version – 5 hours including preparation
· Make a CD / Recording for your students to practice – 5 hours including preparation
· Prepare and give a talk on theoretical aspects of Yoga Nidra (talk to be 10-15 mins) 5 hrs total: 25 hours
Optional-for balanced sadhana
· Asana,Pranayama ,meditation (sitting) 30 hours
· Mantra Chanting, satsang & kirtan, 60 hours
· Karma Yoga (required) 30 hours total: 120 hours
Grand total: 155 – 245 hours
Rs 59,000 (€ 780) for shared facilities / Rs 67,000 (€ 890) for private facilities.
Include 3 meals, all course materials and tuition, all ashram activities as well as personal counselling with Swamiji.
Landline: +91 (0) 8386-256971, mob: +91 8095329129
If you would like to receive our interesting Newsletter on our activities and retreats, please send your request and email id.
Course Offerings >