- Sunrise meditation 5.30am.
- Residents can cook, or eat out.
- Day off, for volunteers who have been with us for over one week,
- new volunteers please help out.
- Sunset meditation (& chanting) and collect holy water Ram temple-5.30pm (confirm with the ashram.)
- Courses start.
- Volunteers meeting to allot seva dept. -9am.
- Swimming (opt) for those not attending class -7am
- Ganesh puja & chanting at 8pm
- Movie night- 9pm
- Shatkarmas (cleansing practices) for those requiring- 6:30am-Rs 250
- Market day: 4.30pm- shopping/swimming
- Water collection & Sunset meditation at Ram temple- 6pm approx
- Dinner in town is optional. Please inform us if you are not eating at the ashram.
- Free Introductory Class to SatyanandaYoga Meditation courses (Oct-April) -11:30am
- Sunset Meditation at Shelly beach (if requested) – 5.30pm
- Swimming & putting up posters-Om Beach & Kudle Beach/ 7am,Gokarna Beach / 9am
- Havan preparation-3pm
- Havan (Sacred Fire Ceremony)- 5:30pm, followed by Prasad(holy food)
- Extra cultural program (optional-Oct-April) - 7:45pm